We offer quick and efficient car removal in Hastings to help get your old, unwanted vehicle out of the way, no matter its condition. Our professional team offers fast and friendly service to ensure you feel supported in any situation – whether your car has been totalled or has been sitting in your backyard for years. We offer car removal for cash, helping you turn scrappy old junk into dollars.
Why Use a Car Removal Service?
Scrap cars can be burdens that become trickier to remove the longer you hold onto them. Here are four benefits of choosing professional scrap car removals:
- Be kind to the environment. Cars are not biodegradable and contain many materials that leach chemicals into the soil, which can affect the plants and animals living in the area. Any leftover engine oil, petrol, coolants, and brake fluid in the car may also leak into the surrounding soil. Auto wreckers will reuse and recycle as many parts of a scrap car as possible, reducing the amount of waste it creates.
- Make extra money. While owning a broken car may not cost you anything, it isn’t making you money either. Getting it removed for cash is a quick way to make money and get an old junk car off your hands. You can save the cost of moving the vehicle or getting a buyer to collect it by choosing professional car removal and towing.
- Save time and energy. Trying to sell an old car can be time-consuming, forcing you to spend weeks negotiating with buyers and going through heaps of paperwork. A professional car removal service removes the middleman and helps you get rid of a dead car faster. Most car removal companies come out almost immediately after your call, which is perfect if you’re in a rush to move the vehicle or need to clear out your property.
- Clean out your space. Junk cars can be an eyesore and take up lots of precious space in your garage or backyard. A removal service helps you eliminate the heavy old car parts that can be tough to move by yourself, creating a clean space ready to repurpose. You can even use your money from selling your car to an auto wrecker to upgrade the property!
How To Deregister a Car Before Selling it for Scrap
If your car is still registered with the New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA), it is tied to you, and you are still legally responsible for it. While most cars that have been badly damaged or totalled are no longer NZTA registered, it’s important to check before selling yours for scrap. You will need the following documents to deregister your car in New Zealand:
- MR15 form: You can fill out this form with an authorized registration agent at your nearest vehicle testing or inspection office. Filling out this form means you are no longer legally allowed to use the car on the roads. You will also need to pay an administration fee and any outstanding licensing fees.
- Proof of ID: You will need to present your driver’s license, birth certificate, passport, EFTPOS or credit card to the registration agent to deregister your car. You must bring an original document, as the NZTA does not accept photocopies or scans.
- Number plates: Remove the number plates before scrapping your car and hand them in with your MR15 form. Once you’ve returned your plates, the NZTA will refund you any unused licensing fees, and road user charges. Taking your number plates off the car before selling it to a wrecker prevents them from falling into the wrong hands.
How Does Our Car Removal Service Work?
At Hawke’s Bay Car Removal, we take care of everything – giving you an easy, convenient, and hassle-free experience. We offer car removal services for vehicles in any condition, so you don’t need to worry about fixing your car to make it buyable. It is our responsibility and duty to remove even the most damaged cars safely and with environmental care. Here’s how our service works:
- Cash price valuation. We provide the best instant cash rates for all classes and brands of vehicles. No matter the model of your car, we guarantee a highly competitive price. Our car valuation professionals have broad knowledge and experience determining the actual value of vehicles in all conditions, so we always ensure the best cash for cars.
- Arrange a pickup date.We are always flexible with timing and can arrange a removal date and time that works best for your schedule. The car removal process itself is quick, straightforward, and won’t eat into your day.
- Quick and simple removal. We’ll buy and remove your vehicle on the spot, giving you a guaranteed sale every time, regardless of your vehicle’s condition. We can remove wrecked, junk, old, scrap, unwanted, used, damaged, and broken cars. Our master car removal team will dismantle the vehicle carefully to salvage the working parts and recycle the rest.
We Are Committed to Excellent Customer Service
We strive to provide our customers with the best service and value while adapting and growing our business through economic ups and downs. Our over-the-top winning service keeps our clients coming back to us, often recommending our services to their friends, family, and inner circle. We take pride in our customer satisfaction rates and enjoy building a people-centred business.
Our efforts have helped us earn our clients’ respect and gain their trust, helping us build lasting relationships within our community. We want to offer the best car removal in Hastings, striving for the top industry position every minute of every day.
We Offer Reputable Car Removal in Napier
We acknowledge that you need to know your vehicle is in good hands throughout the removal process. Our car removal service is punctual, reliable, and trusted, guaranteeing that everything will go smoothly from start to finish. Whether it’s a car, truck, van, SUV, or 4X4; we are here to give you the best service in town, and we look forward to providing complete satisfaction and peace of mind.
At HB car removal, we conduct training and regular refreshers for our staff to ensure they present themselves professionally and with authority. Our well-trained staff keeps our services top-notch and improves our commitment to our clients – helping us earn their commitment and trust. We offer no-pressure, obligation-free quotes to give you enough time to research and make an informed decision before selling your car for scrap.
Car Removal FAQs
We remove all makes and models in any condition.
No – we also remove old, used, and unwanted vehicles for cash.
We pay cash immediately and on-site.
Nope! Our removal service is free.
Get a Junk Car Towed in Three Easy Steps
We provide quick and convenient car removal across Hawke’s bay. No matter where you live in the city, we’ll get there – all you have to do is follow these three simple steps: